Policy Research and Advocacy
Frontier Market Advisors helps you make evidence-based policy decisions. We conduct policy research and provide qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as bringing to the fore underlying issues for policy consideration.
Our advocacy work supports organizations to identify, screen and reach key organizations and decision makers critical to proposed policy changes. We are able to arrangement productive engagements and develop fact sheets, policy briefs, case studies and other relevant information needed to engage high level decision makers.
Frontier Market Advisors helps donor, civil society, and non- governmental organizations communicate development impact of their activities and projects. Frontier Market Advisors also helps businesses to implement their Corporate Social Responsibility pro- grams that will help cement and improve their community engagements as well as reinforce their brand.
- Development Communications
- Knowledge Management
- Communications Audit
- Development of Advocacy Campaign Strategy
- Development in drafting and Reviewing Press releases/ Policy Statements
- Website Management & Social Media Management
Trade and Investor Support Services
Frontier Market Trade and Investors Support Services comprise:
- Technical Support in WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement: we support government agencies and donor organizations in implementing the provisions of the WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation through research and capacity building.
- Market Access: helping businesses find markets (agents, distributors and franchises) for their products and services in Ghana
- Business to Business (B2B) and Matchmaking Services: helping investors identify potential businesses and matching them with investors
- Liaison Services: we are able to help and coordinate contacts with necessary government ministries and agencies to obtain necessary investment permits
- Trade Missions: we organize and support trade and investment missions to Ghana.
- Political Monitoring: we provide in-depth political monitoring and analysis for investors to help them understand political and policy climate possible future developments. s
Access to Finance
Frontier Market Advisors has great knowledge of and access to different funding sources of suitable for every stage of your business (start-up, early stage or growing business). We are able to work with small, medium and large enterprises to access financing. Our core Access to Finance Services include:
- Development of Funding/Grant/Business Proposals
- Deal Origination
- Pre-Investment Feasibility Studies
- Facilitation Services
- Business Due Diligence
Political and Economic Monitoring and Insights
Operating a business and making investments in frontier economies requires you to understand the fluid political and economic environment. At Frontier Market Advisors, our deep local knowledge of political and economic issues helps us to provide our clients with current political developments that may affect your business and investments. We are able to deal with government level bureaucracy, provide the necessary business to government relations that will help companies overcome business hurdles. Specific services include:
- Political and Economic Risk Research
- Support Investor Prospecting Missions
- Contacting and Organizing Business to Business and Business to Government Door Opening Services
- Government Affairs Support
- Political Advocacy
- Media Liaison
Events Organization and Support Services
Frontier Market Advisors helps our clients to organize events. We provide technical assistance in event conceptualization, development of content, management of invitations and registration as well as creating the right stimulating atmosphere for events that are insightful and fruitful. Events FMA supported in organizing include:
- U.S.-Ghana Business Forum, Accra, Ghana, July 2018-Visit of U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross
- Business to Business Forum/Meetings with Business Delegation from U.S. State of Nevada to Ghana, July 2018
- Jan-Mar 2017-Part of planning and organizing team for 2017 USAID-Ghana Implementing Partners meeting. This event attracted over 200 stakeholders and partners of USAID including donors from the EU, Canada and WFP as well as private sector players to share knowledge and best practices in implementing development impact
- Jan-Mar 2017-Organized and moderated USAID Village Savings and Loans Associations (VSLA) Summit in 2017 to learn about leveraging VSLA approach for development impact in nutrition, health, livelihood and women empowerment. The event attracted over 100 participants including CRS, CARE, WFP and other USAID Projects implementing VSLAs in Ghana
- Organized 2014 and 2015 edition of the Ghana Agribusiness Investment Summit which attracted over 700 agribusinesses and financial sector stakeholders.